Saturday, June 4, 2011

Colorado Beauty

This past week I had the privilege of traveling to Colorado to visit with a childhood friend, watch her get married, and explore the hills and mountains of Colorado with my dad. As beautiful as Indiana is (no sarcasm in that statement), Colorado takes the cake for beauty. Having lived on the West Coast for a while - I love the mountains and everything that comes with them.

I know this post doesn't follow the purpose of this blog, but I wanted to share some pictures of the sites I saw. I hope you can revel in the glory of God's creation like I was able to on my trip.


(Gregory Canyon, Boulder)



(Mueller State Park)


(Mueller State Park)




(My favorite hike/view in all my Colorado travels)
Mueller State Park



(Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs)





(Mueller State Park)


"The Heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1


"You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game." Psalm 76:4


"He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains. They give water to all the beasts of the field; the wild donkey quench their thirst. The birds of the air nest by the waters; they sing among the branches. He waters the mountains from his upper chambers; the earth is satisfied by the fruit of his work." Psalm 104:10-13

No comments:

Post a Comment